Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Worn Out

Savannah seems to be more tired but we are thinking these muscle spasm episode are wearing her out. They really jerk her whole body at times. It has to be scary for her and it is not easy to watch. They finally ran a vitamin panel after me asking them to for days. They want to do MRi but are waiting until off bp medicine. Her muscle spasms are not as bad when sleeping. I guess due to relaxing. She is up to 60 ml on tube feeds again. So far her stomach is measuring the same as before she started so hopefully that will mean her stomach will tolerate. Also they say the tube is far enough in the intestine this time. The doctor told me yesterday that he could test until God comes but he did not want to do that. He wants an answer. Therapists came and worked with her legs today and got her to sit up for a minute. She still cannot hold head up so I am pretty sure she would not be able to eat solids even if she felt like it. They are going to do swallow test. I bet right now she will not do good. I think once she gets stronger she will though.

No comments:

Post a Comment