Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A Little Better

She has been doing a little better through the night. All I know so far is what the nurse told me. I am not sure how much blood is still in urine but her blood is clotting a little better according to her. She also said that the white blood cell count is lower which should mean whatever mystery infection she had is getting better. Her lactic acids which had been really high are back down some also. Remember this is all coming from nurse but she got it from computer so I guess it is right. They have weaned her a little more from the bp meds and it seems to still be ok. They have her on 50 ml of tube feeds so hopefully this time around she will do ok. They said the tube is further in her intestine so it should be alright.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for all the cute photos you sent! You guys have some beautiful children. I am so happy to hear that Savannah is doing better & your hope & faith that God will continue to provide for her healing is inspiring! I'm being serious when I tell you what an impression her story has made on so many believer's hearts, proof that God is looking out for her & listening to our prayers.

    ReplyDelete