Monday, January 19, 2009

Quiet Day

Today has been a pretty quiet day. They put an air mattress on her bed because of some sores on her tailbone and she had gotten a yeast infection on her back and under arms from the sweating she had been doing. Her belly is a little distended so I asked for a laxative. I would rather get it out that way instead of her throwing up. I do not think it is her totally not tolerating feeds. I think it may be her stomach still adjusting to anything that goes in. She is still sleepy from the too high levels of the one seizure medicine. They are hoping that they will not have to give that one to her anymore so please pray that the one seizure medicine that she is on will help her enough where she will not need that one. That is pretty much all I have today. Thank you for the prayers and assistance.

No comments:

Post a Comment