Wednesday, January 7, 2009

No News

Sorry for the late post but we were both tired yesterday. I also was trying to wait until I knew something else but I will write what I know so far. Yesterday they started the upper GI at 830 and we still have not heard full report. The little bit I did hear yesterday varies. I know some barium backed up into stomach which from what I understand is normal but usually your stomach is supposed to squeeze stuff back out. The pediatrician yesterday seemed to think that it was a temporary thing from a virus and seemed to think it would improve. They may try a medicine to make it contract in the meantime. They are also planning on doing gastric enema soon to check out the constipation issue. Please pray that these tests will reveal an answer and that there will be a good treatment for them. Pray that after all this she will become willing and able to eat solids and thrive. Thanks for all your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment