Monday, December 29, 2008

More Tests

They are still suctioning out her stomach. It is going slow because it is really thick and it looks exactly how it looks at home when she throws up from the constipation. All this time they have been saying there were no b.m. in there because her stomach was soft but when they saw this they said it looked like bm. I told them that is how it has been for a while when she throws up at home. It is so think that they cannot even get it suctioned out good with the thing. It keeps clogging up. Please pray that it ends up not being an obstruction but something simple to fix because I do not know if she can do a surgery with the pneumonia. They are going to start feeding her through the veins instead of the tube until they can get her nutrition up and figure out what is going on with the stomach. They said whenever she goes home if it is not completely up she can go home with it, but if it is up well enough that they will take it out before she leaves. Her pneumonia has not worsened but did spread into the other one. We do not know if it really spread or if it was just not seen well enough before. I believe they are changing her anitibiotic to a stronger one that they use for walking pneumonia.

1 comment:

  1. I will continue to keep yall in my prayers. Please let me know if I can do anything, come sit with you, bring you something, whatever you need just let me know.

    ReplyDelete